Spot the PR Opportunities in your Business
At Arch Communications we love to tell stories about all sorts of things…
We tell stories about businesses, about the business owners, about products and services, about successes and innovations, about milestones and achievements.
We also help businesses to find their own stories.
So how do we do this? And how can you set about doing the same?
To get you started, here’s a list of the possible stories lurking in your business:
- Where did the idea for your business come from? How did you get started? For example, did it come from a hobby?
- What is different about your product and can you demonstrate its benefits?
- Customer wins – have you landed a big or interesting contract? Or maybe won an award?
- Has your product or service been used in an innovative way?
- When is the anniversary of the launch of your business?
- Are you speaking or exhibiting at an event? Or hosting your own?
- Do your customers have an interesting account of how you have helped them?
- Are you or your staff doing something for a local good cause?
This list is by no means exhaustive. By thinking about stories that might interest your existing and potential customers, you can start to identify opportunities to promote your products or services.
The next step is to write the stories and get them in front of the people you want to read them. But that’s for another post!
If you want to find out more about how we can help you tell your story, why not get in touch?