2017 – What A Year!
It’s been an eventful 2017 for Arch Communications, and a good one too in many ways.For a start, we’ve welcomed Caroline and Dani to our growing team. That’s just as well, because there has been plenty to do!
Life is never dull in PR and marketing, and no two days are ever quite the same. In the past 12 months we have:
- Produced videos and adverts for a GP recruitment campaign
- Written marketing copy for a leading supermarket website
- Helped a large local authority deal with adverse publicity
- Run a PR workshop on behalf of the East Midlands Chamber and written for their magazine
- Provided media training for senior healthcare managers
- Secured several regular newspaper columns for Derbyshire Community Pharmacy to promote their work
And that’s just a small sample! The variety is not surprising when you consider the range of sectors we have worked with during 2017 – including businesses in stone production, pet products, electrical contracting, business consultancy, translations and crafting.
Of course, there’s been a lot of media work along the way, securing coverage for clients across TV, radio, newspapers, specialist publications and online.
Our biggest challenge has been planning and delivering public engagement across the year for part of the NHS – on a high-profile and potentially controversial issue. We’ve had to bring all our strategic communications skills to bear, to ensure we got the story right.
We’ve run surveys, talked to hundreds of people in supermarkets and community venues, managed complex media and political relationships. It’s been great have a project in which the whole Arch team has been able to play a part.
On top of all that, we’ve able to continue investing in community projects as party of our social enterprise ethos. This year our focus has been on sustainable food, funding educational projects in local schools. Seeing them in action makes all the hard work worthwhile.
It’s safe to say we are all excited here at Arch for what the next year has in store for us! Perhaps we can help you achieve great things in 2018…